- Diagnose von rheumatoider ArthritisThe diagnosis RA is made by the rheumatologist taking into account the classification criteria of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR).
Not suitable for inclusion in RABBIT are patients with arthritis in the context of another autoimmune disease in the foreground, such as collagenosis or vasculitis.
- Age of onset of the disease 16 years and older
- Inclusion in the group of biologics / biosimilar / JAK inhibitor patients Start of a new therapy or a new therapy cycle with a biologic / biosimilar / JAK inhibitor approved for RA
- after failure of at least one therapy with a conventional DMARD or
- after failure of a previous therapy with a biologic/biosimilar/JAK inhibitor
Restart of therapy with a biologic/biosimilar/JAK inhibitor after at least a three-month therapy break.
Since 01.01.2017, patients who receive Remicade® can no longer be included in RABBIT. Patients who receive Remicade® at a follow-up measuring point will continue to be monitored in RABBIT.
- Inclusion in the control group Start of a new therapy with a conventional DMARD after failure of at least one therapy with a conventional DMARD.